Sunday 19 January 2014

The Perfect Nude Lipstick

Giorgio Armani has very quickly become one of my favourite high end make up brands. I love the Luminous Silk Foundation and the Eyes to Kill single eye shadows, which is on top of my very long wish list. On Christmas Day, I was a very lucky girl. I was SO excited when I unwrapped a beautiful Giorgio Armani Lipstick. If you are wondering why I was so excited, it is because this is no ordinary lipstick...



I received the colour 100 from the Rouge Ecstasy collection. The colour is such a beautiful nude, and I can now say I have found my perfect nude colour. I would describe it as a pinkie nude, with a hint of brown. It does not give the appearance of foundation lips in the slightest, but instead it's your lip's but better colour. The lipstick also has a sheen to it, which gives your lips a plump appearance. When you apply the lipstick it feels very creamy and luxurious. 

The Rouge Ecstasy lipsticks are very different to any other lipsticks I have come across. They are the first CC lipsticks, which means they provide colour and care. Now you are probably thinking there are loads of coloured lip balm type products on the market. However this one has the colour pay off of normal lipsticks with the softness of a lip balm, which is amazing! It also lasts a very reasonable amount of time on your lips. All together the collection has 36 shades, which means there is a colour for everyone. The next shade I want to try is colour 300 which is a lovely coral/pink.

I also love the very attractive sleek red packaging, that has a magnetic lid which I love. (I'm very easily pleased). It looks so pretty on my dressing table. I also love that it has the Giorgio Armani logo on the actual lipstick. Although the lipstick does not come cheap, I would still highly recommend it as I cannot fault it.

If you are looking for the perfect nude lipstick, go check this out!

Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipsticks, £25 here.
 
 

 Yours Faithfully,

 

16 comments:

  1. Such a perfect nude! I've never tried their lipsticks before but so tempted now x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it! You should definitely have a look a their colour range x

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous nude shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is the best nor I have found! X

      Delete
  3. this really is a perfect colour, it suits you so well. i have to check this out, I've always been on the hunt for a perfect nude but with no luck. xx Becki xx
    http://tiannecherieslashesandbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely worth a look at, it is such a pretty colour xx

      Delete
  4. That nude works really well with your skin tone! What a perfect match, you look gorge!

    Charli xx

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have been on the hunt for the perfect nude for so long xx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous nude color! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, here are the details: http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/second-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I was actually commenting to tell you I nominated you for the Liebster Award but it looks like you got one already hehe. Don't feel like you have to participate. I actually thought you hadn't done one!
    xo Kara Rose
    http://kararosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is so cute!
    Ive nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    http://laurenbirdy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you that's so lovely! Yes I will follow you back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, so perfecttttttt... need this in my lifeeee :( so jealous x

    www.emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should treat your self! It's really worth it! X

    ReplyDelete