Tuesday 4 February 2014

Perfect Moisturisers For Oily/Spot Prone Skin

It is extremely difficult for girls with oily and spot prone skin to find the perfect moisturiser. They are normally too thick, too greasy, bring out spots, or they make your make up slide off your face. It is such a nightmare to find the perfect one. Even though some of you are thinking that if you have oily skin you do not need to moisturise, you are wrong. It is important to protect your skin and to delay wrinkles. This is where I come in to help. I have not only found one, but two perfect moisturisers for oily skin...

I have always had very oily and sensitive skin, although not spot prone. I always like to moisturise as I feel it makes my foundation look much smoother. Although with a thicker moisturiser my foundation does not stick around for as long as I would like it to. I also wanted to use a moisturiser over night, but I hated that greasy feeling in the morning. I was so happy when I found two moisturisers which are actually made for oily skin. I can not get enough of them.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluide
This moisturiser is made for oily to normal skin. It is non-oily which means it sinks straight into my skin which is amazing! I can also apply it before I go to bed. When I wake up my face is not greasy, but instead feels so fresh and smooth. This moisturiser is fragrance free, so I have not broken out in spots or it has not irritated my skin in anyway. The consistency is also very thin and light weight which I love. I also feel as if over time this product has improved the appearance of my skin quite a lot. I could not say enough great things about it.

Benefits Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Moisturiser
This is another fantastic moisturiser for oily skin. It is a sheer oil free lotion. Again, this moisturiser does not make my face feel horrible and greasy when I use it in the day or over night. It also has SPF 15 in it, which is great for when we are lucky enough to have a sunny day in England. The product does have a lovely fragrance, which has not irritated my skin. I can also notice over time my skin looks very radiant when I use this. Another beautiful face lotion which I highly recommend for all skin types.

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluide, Boots, £14.50 here.
Benefits Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Moisturiser, Boots, £20.50 here.

Yours Faithfully,

3 comments:

  1. great advise!i have oily skin and it is really difficult to find moisturiser!
    Irene
    ww.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad I have found a site that gives advise like this. I have an oily tzone would the above two still be good for my skin?? Also of you use one what face wash and toner do you use?? :-) xx

    ReplyDelete